Sunday, October 28, 2012

 Photo from the Farm Art dtour route. I guess it's a castle? Another day, as I rode by the field exhibit in the morning, I flashed another picture of the rising sun and the hay bale castle.

The mornings have been great for biking except a little cold. When I left today, it was 32 degrees. I rode to White Mound State Park, cut through the park and peddled home. On one particularly steep hill, I wanted to get off and walk, but I was a little shy of 17 miles into the ride and I wanted to be able to say that I hadn't gotten off the bike until the 18th mile, so I struggled up the hill. When I finally reached the 18th mile, I was up the hill! I continued on, without stopping to rest and ended up riding 26 miles non-stop! 1584 miles for the year...


No comments:

Post a Comment