Thursday, October 4, 2012

Secrete Lake...

A hidden lake...

  Wednesday October 3rd, the third day of my vacation. I rode to a hidden lake. Beautiful! My daughter knew about it, I'd never heard of it.
We rode out of Rock Springs, through the train museum at North Freedom and then to the lake. The leaves were brilliant, the lake was like glass, the afternoon was perfect for a fall bike ride.

After the ride we went to the library in Reedsburg to hear a guy talk about monsters, aliens, and all things creepy! After all, it is October in Wisconsin. We've just enjoyed a 'Blue Moon'. Halloween is coming soon and then winter... I'm looking forward to a time of warm evenings spent next to a wood fire... and a good book.

My daughter and I passing through a train museum. 




No comments:

Post a Comment