Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Photos from Northern Wisconsin




Sunday and Monday passed without time for a bike ride... Tuesday and nearly time for work. I'll do the short 4 mile ride today.

I received some photos from a friend who rides in northwestern Wisconsin. He messaged me some photos. I see I need to plan a ride up the trails yet before the end of the biking season and find the end of the trail myself.

I can't wait for that ride and I'll post the date and time if anyone wants to ride along.

With August already half over, fall is just around the corner.  Follow my blog if you want to see some gorgeous fall photos from along the bike trail and from around the State of Wisconsin.
Trempealeau Mountain and the end of the Great River Trail.
Backwaters of the Mississippi.
Pretty vegetation and pretty clouds... do you see the elephant
doing cartwheels in the clouds? Ha! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment