Saturday, September 29, 2012

Falling like Rain


Leaves begin to fall


Leaves falling from trees.
A few days ago as I rode down a country road, the air around me was alive with falling leaves; falling like rain, but fluttering like little birds with each breath of autumn breeze through the trees. I almost passed by without a photo but the moment was so magical that I turned back. I never did catch the air as filled with falling leaves as when I first encountered the moment, but I did manage to photograph some.

At another point along the way, I passed a beautifully fenced pasture with the fall leaves changing in the woods along the edge of the pasture.

Today is Saturday, one week before the big ride next weekend. I can't wait. I hope the weather is as awesome next weekend as it is today, that would make a perfect day for the Tyranena October Fest ride. Although I've skipped riding Tuesday and today of this week, I have added 105 miles making my yearly total 1,350 miles. I'm getting closer to my goal of 2,000 miles for the year. I think I can... I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment